A VISION ACHIEVED. OPPORTUNITY CREATED. SUCCESS ESTABLISHED.
Founded in 2008 Maximum Impact, Started with a vision to fill a gap in the need of speed and track training. Today we are a leading training destination for developmental and elite athletes 8 to 18yrs for all sports and the go to track & field training organization.
Maximum Impact enriches the health community by educating, preventing/intervening in-active lifestyle, and making accessible nutrition & physical activity.
Inspiring wonder through the power of health, nutrition & physical activity.
MIT AT A GLANCE 2019
- 8 to Pro > Ages of targeted clients
- 4 > Number of training facilities 4 (South & North Minneapolis, Hopkins, Brooklyn Center)
- 50+ > Total years’ experience of staff
- 28 > Number of cities clients originate from (St. Cloud to Euclaire WI)
Reduce the risk of developing diseases
Combating social & economic injustices
Immediate & long-term health benefits
Ability. Motivation. Attitude
3 E’s Education.Experiences.Exposures
Community Social Responsibility
Health change agents
We meet you where you are…
Inactive/sedentary but able to perform exercise
Beginner/ Light Activity
Novice / Exercise regularly (former athlete)
Moderate Activity / untrainedVery Active / Advanced & Elite
WHY CHOOSE MIT?
IT’S MORE THAN JUST A GYM
- Quality Approach to training
- Our program organization & structure
- Our customer service
- Our community social responsibility
- Our priorities
We get you to what you are working toward and where you want to be…
Physical, mental and social activity
Diet & Nutrition
Health coaching & counseling
Fitness boot camps
SAT / ACT guidance
Internships & Volunteer